We are excited to offer housing through our partnership with onPeak Housing Services, a full-service housing company supporting our WE21 hotel offerings.
All groups and individuals may book through this site including:
- Professional Attendees
- Collegiate Attendees
- Faculty Advisors
- Corporate Partnership Council Members (CPC)
- Government Rates (government ID required – limited rooms)
- Group blocks are available. A group is considered to be more than nine (9) reservations.
Book your hotel room at onPeak. Do not book hotels directly, as you will receive higher rates. You will need to indicate the type of room and the number of guests in the room.
- Choose whether you’re an attendee or exhibitor; then, please click to select the hotel of your choice.
- All hotels are within walking distance from the convention center, and six hotels are connected.
- As always, we will make accommodations for anyone with limited mobility.
Be sure to read the housing policies posted on onPeak’s website before booking a hotel room. This will prevent you from making costly mistakes as we get closer to our conference. All housing inquiries should be directed to the online inquiry page or by phone at 800-944-9927 between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday Central Time USA. Housing requests are processed strictly by order of first-come, first-served.
PIRACY URGENT REMINDER
Do not fall victim to housing piracy by responding to any housing solicitations outside of SWE. onPeak is our only official, exclusive housing block for this event, and they will never call you unless you previously contacted them. Many scam companies familiarize themselves with published conference dates, cities, and hotel properties and will find you through any method possible and call you pretending to represent SWE. Please note that the Society of Women Engineers NEVER sells any attendee information. If you have any specific questions or would like to report a breach, please contact email@example.com.
Some frequent pirate company offenders are:
- Global Expo – (888-304-4350)
- Event Travel Planners – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expo Housing Services – 866-319-3976
- Exhibitors Housing Management – 800-600-4513
- Exhibitors Housing Services – 800-217-4402
- Corporate Booking Services – CBS Inc.
- Global Travel Partners
- TravelEra – 800-348-5816
- Convention Housing Authority
- Global Housing Services Corporation
- National Travel Associates
- Housing questions? Contact Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org
You will need to GUARANTEE your room with a credit card. This card will not be charged until 60 days before the start of the conference. To cancel a room, you must visit the onPeak housing site. Be sure to receive a valid cancellation notice when canceling a room, or you may end up with hotel no-show charges.
If a room needs to be canceled, you must visit the ONPEAK HOUSING site to cancel your hotel. Canceling registration does not cancel your hotel room.