Both of these helpful tools will become available this year a few weeks before the conference. They should be your go-to resource to help you find general information, sessions, and special events, create a schedule, filter sessions and keywords, and catch all the conference highlights.
Ways to use the WE21 pre-event materials:
- Build your daily schedule
- Receive reminders and updates
- Engage and network with friends and colleagues
- Locate where events are happening
- Take notes, bookmark, and filter
- Synchronize across your devices
- More to come!
There are approximately 250 sessions placed on the program, including:
- Listen and Learn lecture sessions
- Exchange and Engage panels
- Snap Sessions (formerly Lightning Talks)
- Tech talks
- Information sessions
In addition, WE21 will offer general session highlights each day, including a keynote presentation and several Inspirational Insight Sessions (formerly Mega Sessions) presented by subject-matter experts and appropriate for all career levels.